Tuesday, November 15, 2005

This Post Is For Comments Regarding Podcast #2-Mission Experiences And The Hill Cumorah.






MP3 File

In this Podcast, I mainly discuss two things; feelings that I had during my Mormon mission to Argentina as I read directly from my mission journal and then what should have been found in the hill Cumorah in New York. I read directly from Ether, in The Book of Mormon, about how many died, what battle gear they used, etc. I also touched upon a few other topics of interest from this past week. For more details, you can read my latest post on my blog here or just listen to the show. I hope you enjoy it!!

Samuel the Utahnite

2 Comments:

At December 11, 2005 11:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the first of your podcasts that I listented to. I went out for a Sunday walk, watching people go into their MOrmon wards. I was smiling and thinking how much more I got out of listening to your podcast while those poor souls were going into their church to listen to a bunch of b.s.
Thanks,

 
At September 10, 2007 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was actually interested in learning more about this podcast and started listening to it. But this Samuel the Utahnite seems like he's just full of himself. It's all about what he thinks and doesn't consider the validity of other viewpoints. Unless it's his views, everything else is invalid. It's not your views that's a turnoff; it's how you present them! And you say you're doing this to help others? Help yourself first! Humble yourself a little and be a little more openminded. Remember: It's not what you say; It's how you say it! Your self-righteousness and all-knowing approach is SUCH a turn-off. And no, I'm not mormon! I'm just a person who's so sick of people who get so caught up in their soapbox and get so self-righteous. Sure you're not still a mormon? Because that's always been my impression of how mormons are. Self-righteous and full of themselves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

border=0

Get your own map at hit2map.com