Friday, November 18, 2005

Comments on Podcast #3-Joseph Smith





MP3 File

Well, the Joseph Smith podcast is up and running. I'm sorry for the terrible sound quality or the echo of my voice. I promise the next one will be better. Hang in there with me while I figure all this stuff out. I'm a beginner when it comes to podcasting(like a week now) but I will perfect it as time goes along. I wasn't too happy when I listened to it after making it.

Here is my synopsis of the Podcast:




Mormon Truth Podcast #3-Joseph Smith

This podcast is all about the life of Joseph Smith and some of the dirty deeds that he was involved with. Joseph Smith was not an honorable man rather a despicable man. I certainly wouldn't want my children looking up to him as an example as the Mormon Church recommends.

I discuss his polygamy, the Kirtland Bank failure where he defrauded most of the depositors while sneaking out of town claiming that he was "escaping mob violence." I also discuss problems with the First Vision.

Joseph Smith married girls as young as 14, other men's wives, other men's pregnant wives, sisters and also Mother/Daugher combos and he did it all in the name of God while also claiming that an angel with a flaming sword would slay him if he didn't do these things. Does this sound like a holy man? Does this sound like a Prophet of God?

This is the man that Mormons are celebrating this year with parties and celebrations, with one more to come, his official birthday bash on December 23rd. All I can say is, what an embarrassment that this man is the founder of the Mormon Church!! Unless you sustain him and all of his actions, as a Prophet of God, you are not allowed to enter the Mormon temple.


Take care everyone and leave me some comments please!!
Samuel the Utahnite

8 Comments:

At January 31, 2007 9:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is retarded.Those who think Mormons and what they believe in is stupid should shut the hell up cause this is the only true church.

 
At February 18, 2007 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about mormonism differentiates it from other religions that is so compelling?
(I ask this of "Anonymous Jan. 31 '07 9:25PM)

 
At March 29, 2007 3:05 AM, Blogger lauren said...

sorry for bein randomz but i couldnt bear the lies that you are spreding out there to the people... if you say that u actually served a full time mission than my questionn to you is that if you did know the truth about the religion and im assuming that you still do then why r u telling lies and showing inapropriate pictures of the prophet??.... i know cause in a member im not hear to critisize you but i believe that you went throught something in the pass and your trying to express your hatred to the people on the net sorry but that is very unprofessionall latted day saint girl is out peace be with you all......

 
At July 19, 2007 8:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear utahnite,
i am enjoying your podcasts very much. sitting here working in chilly melbourne australia. You are doing great work ...i am a questioning catholic in the ignatian tradition ..more power to you , mate

 
At August 20, 2007 1:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Mormon church is not the true church of Jesus Christ. They preach another Jesus and another Gospel. May those that are caught up deeply into this belief be set free. You are actually an abomination to the Lord Jesus Christ and Father God. All you are is sexual perverts who are just like the Muslims who think you're going to pop out spiritual babies with your submissive women who become your sex slaves. Jesus is so disturbed with you that your so called prophet was judge harsely and destroyed. I believe He the Lord will leave your temples desolate in his soon coming. He will destroy your false priest and leaders with the brightness of HIS COMING. You who pervert the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. There is only ONE that could ever fulfill the Melkilsedec priesthood through His OWN BLOOD. Your false prophet Joseph Smith tries to come through his blood. If you say you believe in the Bible, then you must believe the part that says it was a ONE TIME SACRIFICE. Jesus is sitting at the right hand of Majesty (The Father). Only HE and HE ALONE could bring His own Blood to the Mercy Seat (In fact He is the Mercyseat)). He alone His the ONLY HIGH PRIEST that can atone for the sins of all mankind. I know of your murderous spirits and the evils that go on in your temples. The satanic symbols of Satan for I have spoken to many x-mormons. May you fall to your knees and come out from among these deceivers.

 
At December 06, 2007 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will beat the crap out of the next pathetic mormon that comes to my door. That cult is evil and needs to be eradicated from the earth. They spead lies and they are a sick twisted cult.

I try to live my life free of hate but those bastards need to go.

 
At May 25, 2008 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In all my studies of various religions I never read of Jesus killing and shooting people. Hmm, Joseph Smith and his crew did. They even had Indians help them slaughter an entire wagon train of pilgrims, man, woman and child.
Sounds more like muhamed who raided caravans killing and stealing and then taking a 10y/o wife.

 
At August 31, 2008 8:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was born and raised in the LDS church and never had the opportunity to question our beliefs. It was tradition and heritage....something you just didn't step outside of. At the age of 21 I got married in the temple to my first husband. It was this experience in the temple and the cerimonies that I was expected to participate in that first had me questioning my faith. Not 6 months later after my marriage both my husband and I drifted from the teachings of the LDS church.

I left the chuch on pure emotional feelings. Didn't question the doctrin or the teachings of the church...just left because it didn't feel right.

Now at the age of 40 I'm just now finding out some of the beliefs that where never taught in sunday school or sacrament or young womens.

I'll just ask this...why are we not taught things such as Kolob? Why are somethings just not taught or discussed? Here I am 40 yrs old and in this last week was the frist time I had ever even heard ot the planet/star Kolob. And that cerimonies are changed in the temple to make others feel more comfortable. I was married in 1989 in the temple...in 1990 some things where changed. How can that be? How can they do that? Wasn't it commanded by God? or Gods?

My whole family are still members of the LDS church except one younger sister. I wonder how smart intelligent people can believe what the LDS church teaches.

Confused, Neko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

border=0

Get your own map at hit2map.com