Thursday, March 30, 2006

Mormon Truth Podcast #12-Interview With Living Truth's Eric-Part 1






MP3 File

This is part 1 of 2, of the interview that I just had with Eric, from the Living Truth Podcast and Mormon Deception blog. He asked some great questions regarding why I left the Church, how I discovered it was a fraud and what the process of discovery was like for me. I also shared my view on the "early cult indoctrination program" of the Mormon cult, that is alive and well, just as it was when I was a kid growing up Mormon.

We also talked about my mission and some of the experiences that I had, along with some of the abuses I suffered, along with some of the rules of my super-repressive and abusive mission Presidents. We also touched on the lack of separation between Church and state here in Utah and how it doesn't exist.

I discuss the incredible guilt that is heaped on missionaries for not baptizing enough people and how awfully they are treated, as "self-paid volunteers", with no personal freedom. It is a disgrace!! We also discussed that "LOGIC" or "INDEPENDENT THINKING", is not really allowed or tolerated in the Mormon cult. Thanks Eric for the great questions!!

I just want to give a big shout out to Eric, for all the good that he is doing and for being a partner in this fight for truth and exposure of the Mormon cult and their fraud!! He was never a Mormon, but still feels the need to expose this organization for what it is; a mind destroying, destructive cult!! We both want to help as many people as possible and spread the truth. Keep up the great work Eric and everybody, go check out his sites!!

I'll post part 2 later tonight, or you can go catch it on Eric's site, since he already has it posted. Take care everyone and thanks so much for listening and for your support.

Samuel the Utahnite

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.5 License.

border=0

Get your own map at hit2map.com